- September 2, 2020 - October 6, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Leadership for Every Teacher
Suitable for ECE Teachers
Lunch, refreshments and manuals included
To enable every teacher, regardless of their role or setting to have the opportunity to develop their own leadership capability.
The Teachers Council have designed some thinking to advance educational leadership, to shape and encourage critical reflection to support and grow leadership capabilities throughout organisations.
We are now seeing post covid, the added complexity and challenges facing educational sectors that it is vital that all are stepping up as leaders. In this two day programme we will look at:
- Systems leadership – where everyone is responsible for the health of the system
- Delve into management and leadership
- Consider your strengths and possibilities
- Discover the importance of establishing and maintaining culture.
- Grow your confidence to tackle tough challenges and thrive
Day One: Wednesday 2nd September 2020
Day Two: Tuesday 6th October 2020
For more information contact:
021 805 715
Venue: REAP Marlborough
Venue Phone: 03 578 7848Address: