- September 16, 2020 - September 18, 2020
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Sustaining Outstanding Leaders (SOL)
A Three-Day Residential Course for Early Childhood Leaders
2020’s topic is: Igniting Appreciation!
Empowering your organisation by appreciating the people
Embed a culture of appreciation into your centre by appreciating the people – starting with yourself! In the current climate, we’ve all become aware of the importance of caring for our own and other’s hauora.
Are you ready to ignite the spark of appreciation among your team? Come to beautiful Hanmer Springs and learn about…
- Recognising the difference between recognition and appreciation
- The language of appreciation that drives you to be a great leader of a great team
- How team members can begin to communicate authentic appreciation to one another
Embedding a culture of appreciation will lead to:
- Quality relationship improvement
- Less internal conflict
- Decrease in staff turnover
- Maximum job satisfaction
Here’s what participants from previous residentials have said:
Thank you Karen and Liz:
- Useful strategies
- Loads of laughs and fun
- Batteries are feeling recharged
- Practical ways of viewing ourselves as we are in our team environments and applying it to our new knowledge
- Well worth the trip to attend
Anique and Mel, Wanaka Preschool
SOL allows three days of networking with others, a time to refresh and recharge, and lots of learning and looking at ourselves and leadership styles. Thank you Karen and Liz, job well done.
Claire, Fundamentals, Christchurch
A very informative and fun three days. It was great that it was not all just sitting and taking notes. It was practical and memory stamping. Thank you both.
Nicole, Tiny Tuis, Auckland
Who will benefit from this programme?
For leaders committed to sustaining great leadership practice. Develop leadership skills that will support you to create an environment where innovation flourishes, problems get solved and expectations are exceeded. This new 2020 programme is designed to keep you up to date with current thinking.
$995 +GST per person. This includes: sole occupancy room with King or Queen size bed and ensuite, all meals, shuttle transfer from Christchurch Airport to Hanmer Springs (if required), one entry to the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools, facilitation and course materials.
For more information on content simply contact Karen or Liz. Don’t delay your registration for this popular programme.
NOTE: Sustaining Outstanding Leaders (SOL) topics change yearly – so just because you’ve been to one, doesn’t mean you can’t come again. Past years topics included…
- 2019 TOPIC: Culture Shock
- 2018 TOPIC: Developing Leadership Self-Awareness
- 2017 TOPIC: The Incredible Journey
- 2016 TOPIC: Igniting Inspiration
- 2013 TOPIC: Sustaining Leadership
- 2012 TOPIC: Refuelling The Fire – Rekindling The Passion
Venue: Drifters Inn
Venue Phone: 03 315 7554Address: