What is Appraisal Connector™?
Appraisal Connector™ is an easy to use on-line system that helps educational organisations and their teachers develop into Professional Learning Communities.
It is being used by Special Education, Primary, Intermediate, Middle and Secondary Schools, and Early Childhood Education Centres and Services within New Zealand.
Appraisal Connector™ will provide you with the following benefits:
- A centralised on-line appraisal system – set up and administered by a trained administration manager within your organisation.
- All appraisals are completed on-line with use of email prompts and reminders to promote completion and save time in chasing respondents.
- The ability to have appraisals contributed to by leaders, principal’s, managers, teachers, students, parents – you choose!
- Comprehensive appraisal reports which can be viewed on-line (HTML) or printed as required (PDF).
- An on-line briefcase of appraisals for principal’s/managers viewing at any time.
- A consolidated organisation-wide report for principal’s / managers – allowing them to observe a snapshot of their appraisal data. This will assist in identifying strengths and weaknesses, and also assist in professional development planning.
- The data collected is for your organisation and is produced in a confidential manner, you choose when and who you share it with!
Appraisal Connector™ assists with comprehensive reviews identifying:
- Prior professional development programmes.
- Teacher strengths and weaknesses.
- Future teacher developmental areas.
- Where future professional development investment could be spent to optimise value for money.
- Possible teaching strengths and weaknesses in teams, syndicates, departments and faculties.
- Where to design differentiated professional development and learning programmes for groups of staff.
- Where leadership can develop teachers in the ‘right areas at the right time’ to ensure teachers’ needs are met.
This system also helps assess progress in areas such as:
- The Arts and Crafts of the Classroom (The Big Four), which includes;
1. Classroom/Environment Management
2. Content Knowledge
3. Instructional Practice
4. Formative Assessment
- How teachers are modelling the Key Competencies and contributing as a Professional Learning Community.
- How each teacher is performing under the 12 Practising Teacher Criteria’s.
- How your management team is performing.
For a full view of the features and benefits please download the Introduction Booklet.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 021 222 1700 if you would like to know more about this Appraisal System – designed in New Zealand for New Zealand teachers.
Find out why our online teachers appraisal system works so well.Start now