What is the Appraisal Connector™?
The Appraisal Connector is an easy to use on-line system that helps educational organisations (Special Education, Primary, Intermediate, Middle, Secondary Schools, and Early Childhood Education) and their teachers develop into a Professional Learning Community.
The Appraisal Connector™ system will provide you with the following benefits…
- A centralised on-line appraisal system – set up and administered by a trained administration manager within your organisation.
- All appraisals are completed on-line with use of email prompts and reminders to promote completion and save time in chasing respondents.
- The ability to have appraisals contributed to by leaders, principal’s, managers, teachers, parents – you choose!
- Comprehensive appraisal reports which can be viewed on-line (HTML) or printed as required (PDF).
- On-line briefcase of appraisals for principal’s/managers viewing at any time.
- A consolidated organisation-wide report for principal’s/ managers – allowing them to observe a snapshot of their appraisal data. This will assist in identifying strengths and weaknesses, and also assist in professional development planning.
- The data collected is for your organisation and is produced in a confidential manner, you choose when and who you share it with!
The Appraisal Connector™ system assists with comprehensive reviews identifying…
- Prior professional development programmes.
- Teacher strengths and weaknesses.
- Future teacher developmental areas.
- Where future professional development investment could be spent to optimise value for money.
- Possible teaching strengths and weaknesses in teams, syndicates, departments and faculties.
- Where to design differentiated professional development and learning programmes for groups of staff.
- Where leadership can develop teachers in the ‘right areas at the right time’ to ensure teachers’ needs are met.
This new system also helps assess progress in areas such as…
- The Arts and Crafts of the Classroom (The Big Four), which includes;
- Classroom/Environment Management
- Content Knowledge
- Instructional Practice
- Formative Assessment
- How teachers are modelling the Key Competencies and contributing as a Professional Learning Community.
- How each teacher is performing under the 12 new Teacher Criteria’s.
- How your management team is performing.
For a full view of the features and benefits please download the Introduction Booklet.
8,420 Teachers and counting...
Find out why our online teachers appraisal system works so well.Start now