September 17, 2015 - October 16, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This popular course is suitable for early childhood, primary and secondary teachers in a leadership role.
Come along and engage in conversations around leadership versus management.
Learning will include:
- Investing in Professionalism – building professional cultures and communities – what does this look like in leadership?
- How do we invest in setting higher bars for performance?
- Discover professional capital – growing schools as collaborative enterprises
- Enacting change to enhance learning for students
- The art of managing energy and time
- What does it take to be influential?
- Learn more about the “doom traps” one can fall into in leadership
- The Power of conversations in building relationships
Workshop 1 – Thursday 17 September
Workshop 2 – Friday 16 October
Venue: The Village Square Trust
Venue Phone: 09 379 2095Address: