August 24, 2015 - September 21, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Suitable for early childhood, primary and secondary teachers in a leadership role
Come along and engage in conversations around leadership versus management.
Learning will include:
- Investing in Professionalism – building professional cultures and communities – what does this look like in leadership?
- How do we invest in setting higher bars for performance?
- Discover professional capital – growing schools as collaborative enterprises
- Enacting change to enhance learning for students
- The art of managing energy and time
- What does it take to be influential?
- Learn more about the “doom traps” one can fall into in leadership
- The Power of conversations in building relationships
Workshop 1 – Monday, 24th August 2015 – The Honest Lawyer
Workshop 2 – Monday, 21st September 2015 – The Honest Lawyer
Venue: The Honest Lawyer
Venue Phone: 03 547 4070 x 294Address: