July 15, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Wanting to encourage everybody in your team to have open minds and a growth mind-set in relation to their practice?
- Wanting to lift the quality of the dialogue within your team about teaching practice?
- Developing a tool kit of skills to have conversations that are often tricky or difficult?
- In a coaching or mentoring role in your centre/service?
Then this one day course is for you. Leading professional conversations is a vital skill to have when working with leaders, teachers and parents. Early childhood centres/services are busy places, with the prime area of focus being on children’s learning. The quality of the conversations that the adults engage in impact greatly on outcomes for children.
This course will benefit:
- Anyone within the social system who is wanting to learn new conversational skills
- Teachers wanting strategies to raise the level of professional practice in their team
- Coaches, Mentors
Venue Phone: 03 477 5360Address:
30 Duke Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago, 9016, New Zealand
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.