November 29, 2023
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
SLEUTH™ – Linking Research with Teaching for your Kāhui Ako
Intended Audience: Kāhui Ako Leads, Across School Teachers, Within School Teachers
Discover and explore the key benefits SLEUTH™ offers you:
- A host of practical teaching solutions you can use to support teachers with solving teaching challenges
- Self-assessment of pedagogical skills allowing you to stocktake your Kahui Ako’s pedagogy
- Utilise your Kahui Ako’s internal capability to grow together
- A mobile database of pedagogy research and strategies that travels with you wherever you’re working
- Recommend teaching strategies with confidence by accessing its bank of researched strategies and quick-find solutions
This session will be held via Zoom on 29 November 2023 from 3.30pm
Please register your interest below.
Stephen Hensman – former English teacher and Secondary School Principal, and one of the writers of SLEUTH.
Andrew Ormsby – Managing Director of InterLEAD and designer of SLEUTH.
Want to find out more about SLEUTH™?
Visit www.sleuthing.co and register for a 14 day FREE Trial
Venue: Online via Zoom