November 20, 2023
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
SLEUTH™ for Leaders of Provisionally Certificated Teachers (PCTs): learn how this online tool can support your mentoring of PCTs
Intended Audience: Those responsible for supporting new teachers, or teachers new to teaching in New Zealand (e.g. Team Leaders, SLT responsible for PLD, SCT, etc.)
Discover and explore the key benefits SLEUTH™ offers you:
- Assist PCTs to launch new teaching strategies with confidence
- Online practical solutions for teaching challenges
- A suite of support, including research you can rely on, extensive teaching guides, and quick-find solutions
- Provide culturally-responsive pedagogies at their finger-tips for enhancing impact with Māori & Pasifika ākonga
- Assist PCTs to self-assess and measure growth
This session will be held via Zoom on the 20 November 2023 from 3.30pm
Please register your interest below.
Stephen Hensman – former English teacher and Secondary School Principal, and one of the writers of SLEUTH.
Andrew Ormsby – Managing Director of InterLEAD and designer of SLEUTH.
Want to find out more about SLEUTH™?
Visit www.sleuthing.co and register for a 14 day FREE Trial
Venue: Online via Zoom