July 28, 2015
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
FREE Seminar – suitable for Leaders in Early Childhood Centres or Services
Late Afternoon Seminar
Tea or Coffee and Snack Provided
Connecting Appraisal with Professional Learning, Reflection and Teacher Growth™
What is the InterLEAD Appraisal Connector, and what can it do for my centre or early childhood service?
The Appraisal Connector is a simple online appraisal system designed for New Zealand educators in Primary and Secondary Schools, Special Education, RTLB and Early Childhood. It has taken two years to develop and trial with leaders and teachers within New Zealand schools and centres and is linked to the NZ Registered Teacher Criteria.
We are now offering this developmental tool, created to increase peoples’ performance and effectiveness to Early Childhood educators.
The Appraisal Connector™ System will provide your centre or service with these benefits…
- A centralised On-line Appraisal System All Appraisals are completed on-line with use of e-mail prompts and reminders to promote completion and save time in chasing respondents.
- The ability to have appraisals contributed to by managers, teachers, parents – you choose!
- Comprehensive appraisal reports which can be viewed on-line (HTML) or printed as required (PDF).
- Feedback on Performance against the Registered Teacher Criteria.
- On-line briefcase of appraisals for managers viewing at any time.
- A consolidated ‘centre wide’ report for managers – allowing them to observe a snapshot of their appraisal data. This will assist in identifying strengths and weaknesses and also assist in professional development and professional learning planning.
- The data collected is for your centre or service and is produced in a confidential manner, you choose when and who you share it with!
We will also demonstrate the Leadership Reflector™ at the end of the session.
To register for this free seminar, enrol below, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of those attending. If you would like to know more please contact one of our consultants Karen, Liz, Ailsa, Angela or Judith. Or call Andrew Ormsby on 021 222 1700.
Venue Phone: 03 477 5360Address: