August 10, 2018 - September 17, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Developing Outstanding Middle Managers
Suitable for Primary & Secondary School Teachers
Lunch, refreshments and manuals included.
Save $100 off the cost per person!
REAP is kindly subsidising this leadership programme… so you’ll pay only $406 per person for this two-day programme! Don’t miss this opportunity, and enrol today.
(Investment for this programme is usually $506 incl. GST)
In organisations, as in nature, the fittest survive. Come along to this two day programme and strengthen your ‘leadership fitness’. Join with others in similar roles as we bring together ideas to improve the way we lead.
In this two day programme we will look at:
- Developing skills and learning how to become an influential leader
- Exploring ‘Leadership Pipeline’ thinking
- The neuroscience of leadership
- Adult ways of knowing for leadership
- Micro-management reimagined… the all important conversations for effective Coaching/Mentoring (feedback and evaluation)
- Leading teams through cultural change
- Sustainability in leadership
Day One: Friday 10th August 2018
Day Two: Monday 17th September 2018
For more information contact:
021 805 715
Venue: REAP Marlborough
Venue Phone: 03 578 7848Address: