November 9, 2015
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Planning for the future that promotes positive learning outcomes for all children.
One of the big challenges for anyone wanting to develop a vision is mustering the courage to make the vision big. Instead of creating a vision, people tend to set goals.
- A vision is a positive picture of the future we want to create together
- Visions work because they capture the imagination and engage the emotions
Your Vision is the picture you have in mind of the kind of place you will be if you are doing what you care about. This half day workshop will help you to:
- Understand the roles of both governance and management in developing a vision
- Explore indicators in He Pou Tataki (2013) (How ERO reviews early childhood services that) in relation to setting a clear vision
- Learn a visioning process that will lead to developing your centre/service Strategic Plan
- Understand the framework and process for robust Strategic Planning
A shared vision is the key to unlocking the potential for teamwork and collaboration at work – at all levels. Governance, management, teachers, families, children, and community.
This workshop is ideal for those in the governance role, centre managers and leaders, and teachers who are interested in helping establish vision at their centre/service that is strongly linked to philosophy and strategic direction.
Venue: The Village Square Trust
Venue Phone: 09 379 2095Address: