July 28, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Suitable for centre owners, managers and teachers in a leadership role.
An Outstanding Early Childhood Manager needs to have knowledge of the systems that help ensure their business is a viable and growing one.
This practical one day course will:
- Help you to provide quality early childhood education through thinking as a professional leader – whether as a business manager, or leading the learning for children
- Show you how to develop rosters to make the most of your teachers and staff
- Look at ‘hot tips’ for getting the most out of the computer system which is driving your business – whether this be APT or Infocare
- Teach you how to develop, monitor and meet realistic budgets
- Equip you with strategies for managing your time to ensure you are satisfied with the results you achieve each day
- Help you analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your team, and develop strategies for building a strong team
- Give you procedures to help meet the requirements of the Governance and Management section of the 2008 Licensing Criteria
Venue Phone: 03 477 5360Address:
30 Duke Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago, 9016, New Zealand
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.