September 15, 2015 - October 20, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Suitable for early childhood, primary and secondary teachers in a leadership role
Come along and engage in conversations around leadership versus management.
Learning will include:
- Investing in Professionalism – building professional cultures and communities – what does this look like in leadership?
- How do we invest in setting higher bars for performance?
- Discover professional capital – growing schools as collaborative enterprises
- Enacting change to enhance learning for students
- The art of managing energy and time
- What does it take to be influential?
- Learn more about the “doom traps” one can fall into in leadership
- The Power of conversations in building relationships
Workshop 1 – Tuesday, 15th September – Havelock North Function Centre
Workshop 2 – Tuesday, 20th October – Havelock North Function Centre
Venue Phone: 06 877 3470Address: