September 11, 2015 - October 23, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Suitable for early childhood, primary and secondary teachers in a leadership role
Come along and engage in conversations around leadership versus management.
Learning will include:
- Investing in Professionalism – building professional cultures and communities – what does this look like in leadership?
- How do we invest in setting higher bars for performance?
- Discover professional capital – growing schools as collaborative enterprises
- Enacting change to enhance learning for students
- The art of managing energy and time
- What does it take to be influential?
- Learn more about the “doom traps” one can fall into in leadership
- The Power of conversations in building relationships
Workshop 1 – Friday 11 September, St Andrews on The Terrace
Workshop 2 – Friday 23 October, St Andrews on The Terrace
Venue: St Andrews on the Terrace
Venue Phone: 04 472 9211Address: