May 10, 2023 - May 12, 2023
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
InterLEAD’S NEW 2023 Sustaining Outstanding Leaders Residential Programme.
This 3-day residential course, for our more experienced Early Childhood Leaders and Managers, changes every year.
Our new topic is…
Change it Up
RESET, REPRIORITISE, REFOCUS
Are you facing complex and continuous change and finding it difficult to figure out how to play and win the change game?
This professional learning programme will support leaders and kaiako who are committed to:
- Navigating constant change
- Accelerating culture change
- Tapping into collective intelligence to drive change
- Adjusting and prioritising change on the go
- Leading sustainable change
How effectively are you demonstrating transformational leadership at the helm of your centre?
You can’t achieve change on your own. You need to support and grow others to respond to change.
Take some time as a leader to pause, step back, and bring things into perspective through a process of:
• Discovering • Deciding • Doing • Discerning
Mā te kimi ka kite, mā te kite ka mōhio, mā te mōhio ka mārama!
Seek and discover, discover and know, know and become enlightened!
$1,200 +GST per person.
This includes: sole occupancy room and ensuite, all meals, shuttle transfer from Christchurch Airport to Hanmer Springs (if required), one entry to the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools, facilitation and course materials.
NOTE: Sustaining Outstanding Leaders (SOL) topics change yearly – so just because you’ve been to one, doesn’t mean you can’t come again.
Past years topics include…
- 2021/2022: Honing up your Coaching Habit
- 2020: Igniting Appreciation!
- 2019: Culture Shock
- 2018: Developing Leadership Self-Awareness
- 2017: The Incredible Journey
- 2016: Igniting Inspiration
Don’t delay your registration for this popular programme!
Venue: Drifters Inn
Venue Phone: 03 315 7554Address: