November 14, 2023
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
SLEUTH™ for Provisionally Certificated Teachers (PCTs): Learn how this online tool can powerfully impact your pedagogy
Intended Audience: Those new to teaching, or new to teaching in New Zealand
Discover and explore the key benefits SLEUTH™ offers you:
- Practical solutions for teaching challenges at your fingertips
- A suite of support, including detailed research, extensive teaching guides, and quick-find solutions
- Identify colleagues to assist you with mastering new teaching strategies
- Launch new teaching strategies with confidence by accessing its bank of reliable research
- Have culturally-responsive pedagogies at your finger-tips for enhancing your impact with Māori & Pasifika ākonga
Teachers from all education sectors are welcome to explore what SLEUTH offers you.
This session will be held via Zoom on 14 November 2023 from 3.30pm
Please register your interest below.
Andrew Ormsby – Managing Director of InterLEAD and designer of SLEUTH.
Want to find out more about SLEUTH™?
Visit www.sleuthing.co and register for a 14 day FREE Trial
For more information contact:
021 222 1700
Venue: Online via Zoom