- November 13, 2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Strategic Planning – working together towards achieving a shared vision.
It has been said in the past that those who ‘fail to plan, plan to fail’ – let us support you in planning for the future.
This half-day course will set you on a journey of discovery answering the questions…
- What is the current reality of where our Centre / Organisation is at NOW?
- Where do we aspire to be in three years time? (creating a shared vision of the future)
- How will we get there? (developing goals and actions to achieve your shared vision)
This programme will:
- Explore essential steps towards writing a Strategic Plan
- Help you think creatively of what is coming up over the horizon in the early childhood sector
- Provide you with a range of templates to use to document your strategic plan
- Guide you into developing robust Annual Action Plans
It is recommended that both governance and management personnel attend this programme – giving both the opportunity to work together to lead the growth and development of the Centre / Organisation.
For more information contact:
021 172 5487
Venue: The Village Square Trust
Venue Phone: 09 379 2095Address:
(Formerly Parnell Community Trust), 545 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, 1052, New Zealand
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.